Did you know that you can receive updates from the Maui Camera Club website directly into your email inbox?
Let me walk you through how to set yourself up for simple updates:
- Go to www.mauicameraclub.com. (If you are reading these steps, than you are already here and can cross off step number one.)
- Look on the right side of the website, just below the calendar of events, there you will find the words, “GET NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL.”
- Under those words, look for the phrase, “Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.”
- Enter your email address into the field which asks you for your email address.
- Click the submit button.
- Check your email for a confirmation that you signed up. You are looking specifically for the one from Maui Camera Club.
- Once you open the email, select “CONFIRM FOLLOW”. It will be a blue button with white writing.
Congratulations! You are now subscribed to the Maui Camera Club website. Anytime there is a post on the website it will now go directly to the email address that you entered.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
So sit back, relax, and wait for the information to come to you. Actually, strike that, get up, grab your camera, get outside, and go shoot something! The information will be waiting in your inbox when you get back to process your photos.
Thank you for your support of the Maui Camera Club!